In a message dated 05/08/2000 1:06:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< *gasp*

 Princess Petal >>

Er, I didn't realize you'd referred to yrself as Princess. My Princess Fable
had nothing to do with yr Princess, Patricia. Only the Pebble thing reminded
me of the princess and the pea story, one of the childhood stories that most
captured my imagination as a kid, and everytime my mom served peas, I'd
examine them and think of that story. I just couldn't imagine even a princess
being so sensitive. Then later, I met some artists . . . (I make ze joke.)

The other story that really got me was the twelve princesses whose Daddy
locked them up at night, and who managed to escape and go dancing all night
long.

BP