or is it possibly changing the way it all works. As it becomes easier and
easier to produce your own website and distribute/sell your music through
MP3's yourself, for a lot less money than a record company, maybe you'll
find you really don't need a big record deal and a big record company. Maybe
it will change what it takes to "make it" as a musician.