Terrence writes;

It's a belief system. If you belive there is something, there is, because
you think.
I mean if you belive in God you have to belive in the devil angels etc.
It's not about being rational, but then purly rational beings are sort of
boring and perhaps even preditory. Heaven and God is a measure of hope.
You are by your associations. Its a safty measure. A reliable place to
hang ones weary mind.

Loyalty is important, lack of or betrayal is devastating to us. My dog's
love me but they know nothing of Christ and their loyality is to me. They
wag thier tails when i pay attention to them. They trust and have faith in
me. Above them there is only sky. I never let them down. If people could
do the same we wouldn't need a Heaven.

arf! arf!

T.