Didn't Filliou stage a performance of mental music, or telepathic music? I
remember seeing a picture of him, standing in front of a seated audience.
The caption suggested that he was telepathically transmitting music to the
audience's minds. Or maybe everyone was meditating on some sound.

When will I learn to write down important details like this?

Regardless, the idea has stuck with me since then. Was this really Filliou?

I am soon going to publish a little zine booklet on "Imaginary Music: Music
Heard in Dreams" and this performance (if I just didn't imagine reading
about it) might make an interesting footnote if I could get the details...

-Josh Ronsen
http://www.nd.org/jronsen