<PATRICIA>I already got it, but maybe Josh will let me change it around
<PATRICIA>and send it to you.  Josh?

<DEVON>I want it next then, and then I can change it (or not if Josh
<DEVON>prefer it to stay in tact), and send it to whoever want it.

The story is in the mail to you, Patricia. I would prefer that all who read
the story send me large amounts of American cash and sing sweet praises of
my name and writing abilities in the streets of their homeland. Beyond that,
I have no preference as to what happens to it, besides hoping it will be
worth the brief time it takes to read it.

I am not sure how it could be changed/modified/added to. One could turn it
to a "crossout" work, where a large percentage of the text is crossed out,
and just little bits are left legible to read. My friend Seth Tisue is very
good at this. Tom Phillips has a marvelous book called a A HUMAMENT, in
which the crossed out an entire novel called A HUMAN DOCUMENT. His book used
dozens and dozens or artistic techniques, mostly color paint, to do the
cross outs. Worth tracking down if you have no idea what I am talking about.

A good friend of mine once started to write a collaborative novel together
in which we would take turns writing words. I think we got up to word 14.

I would of course be interested to see what, if anything, could be done with
my story. It may not be worth any effort. As I wrote before, it is an
entirely improvised story, written in one sitting in about 5 minutes. A
useful exercise, no?

Patrcia: I think the daily photo shoot is a great idea. I plan to take a
picture out of my front door every morning before I go to work. July 10-31?
I will do this until I leave for Chicago on July 27.

Any Fluxlisters in Chicago? I will be there July 27-30.

-Josh Ronsen
http://www.nd.org/jronsen