Dear all,
As some of you may know I'm working on Fluxus for my PhD. I write to all of you today because I'm looking for some documents that some of you might have, and which are unable in France. I'm looking for the wole collection of the Something Else Newsletter (of course not the originals, xerox will be far enough), and, in the same conditions, of the Fluxus News Policy Letter. I've found a complete collection of V TRE here in Paris, and some issues of De/coll-age, Wolf Vostell review, but quite an uncomplete collection, and I'm also looking for the Fluxus Preview Review -still not the original.
Thanks for all of you for the help, indications, xerox, support etc. you can bring to me.

à très bientôt, j'espère.

Bertrand