"Devon Paulson" writes:

>I have this project I have been working on over
>the last few weeks. I am going to exhibit it,
>along with some other concept projects, in
>October. But you kids can be the first to do
>this with me.

Count me in. But the copyright of any work I participate in must be registered in my
name, and I must be attributed as sole, soverign author of any work. I will send you
(and anyone else involved) a form to sign stating your compliance with these (and a
few other) legalities.

Oops, I thought I was LaMonte Young there for a moment. Excuse me. I'm back to normal
now.

Sign me up.

-Josh Ronsen
PO Box 7896