Hey Reed! et al

I am here, at home in front of my computer, ploughing through 300 fluxlist
mails.

Been away in Le Marche, Umbria and Rome for a few weeks, perhaps my computer
was pining and being naughty out of spite, i dunno....

my address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
it's been very, very hot here, a veritable heatwave, perhaps all the little
italian data bits were having an extended siesta?
also  15 august is "Ferrogosto",  italy is closed and every one goes to the
beach for a fortnight (e.g. 60% of the pop. of Milan was away during this
period)
did you try my beach address [EMAIL PROTECTED] ? (im from the
north east of england, where the sun still shocks people when they actually
see it)

look forward to hearing from you..............

alan

Also RE:Fluxlist

with regard to recent mails, i must agree that there's not a lot going on is
there, i for one contribute pretty much zero nowadays (not that i contibuted
all that much thenadays....)

the projects have been good (some, i think very), but the arguments and
discussions haven't been forthcoming.

Eric, if you want to contribute, do so, if you want to criticise, do so,
opinions are welcome on the list and are not censored.
But for me, and I'm not speaking for anybody else here, the personal attacks
and bilious spleenventing episodes have become extremely tedious.
Now when I think Eric Andersen, i no longer think "artist, Fluxus,
interesting etc."  I automatically think of much more negative adjectives.
Which is a shame as Im sure you must have a lot more to offer the list than
you have shown.