Melissa & all

The best piece, in my opinion was one rubber stamp by the New York
mailartist Mark Bloch which said "LACKS WIT". I didn't really see
anything unusual- it was the usual global collage of crap. Mail art does not

inspire me any more. It's been done and done- the only thing that matters
is whatever is happening in my mail box at any given time and how it
influences my life. Seeing 350 hommages to Ray Johnson, 350 visual puns,
350 double entendres, etc. holds little charm for me these days. I did enjoy

meeting people though.

Reed