Can anyone out there help this person 1.  get more info about Allan Kaprow,
2.  make direct contact with Allan Kaprow?

A side note about Allan Kaprow and "Happenings" on the internet.  The
problem with finding info about Allan Kaprow and/or "Happenings" on the
internet is that "Happenings" is a frequently used, generic word.  Many
organizations refer to their calendar/coming events as "Happenings" so you
get back a huge number of hits if you use that as a search word...almost
all of which are false alarms.  If you search for Allan Kaprow you get far
fewer hits and you are left with the suspicion that there are potentially
many more websites/pages addressing past and current "Happenings" that
don't refer to Kaprow.  Compare this to "Fluxus:"  Fluxus is such a unique
word that most internet search engine hits are accurate.  Not every Fluxus
site/page refers to "Maciunas" so searching only for "Maciunas" leads to
far fewer Fluxus web pages.  Is it possible that Fluxus (because of the
rise of the internet and the use of keyword searching) has an unfair
historical advantage over Happenings because of this arbitrary
difference?  Is it possible that Happenings is a victim of its own, greater
cultural success?

Perhaps the Fluxus meme should stage a hostile takeover of the Happenings
meme...to save it and give it a more unique home on the Internet.