Heiko Recktenwald writes

>I think after Ken with his 2400 baud modem left things are ok for
>asttachments again. Hadnt wee numerous files here after that ?
>As long as they arent bigger than they must be. bw instead of
>millions of colors.

I think Ken's arguments for not sending attachments to Fluxlist are still valid. There
are better and more appropriate ways to exchange files. For people who get the digest
version (me), attachments appear as a long string of garbled text, and don't they
appear as such in the digest? A link to site to download files would be better and
smarter, not that being better and smarter is a priority for all.

-Josh Ronsen
http://www.nd.org/jronsen

Before you buy.