Book 2 #35 12/21/00 9:59:14 AM

                  First of all, I want to tell you that this letter is going to be
faxed
                  This is an OPEN Letter To Anyone Suffering.
                  Perhaps you will find this enlightening.
                  I've got to get this off my chest before I explode!
                  and I'm hoping you will be one of them
                  If you wish to make progress in virtue
                  do not forsake vain outward satisfaction.
                  and shun inane silliness.
                  do what you have to do.
                  Are you still looking for a unique, last minute identity?
                  If you guessed NONE, you were correct.
                  In today's complex milieu
                  of intricate, interpenetrating webs of alliances
                  do not become entangled in the business of your superiors.
                  Or with a friend of a friend who has relatives
                  You must be determined
                  to help other people develop their life long dreams.
                  I am sure you have been hearing the news
                  so far, we are OK.
                  But at the moment the attitude of politicians is not very
encouraging.
                  The sins and vices in which we are so entangled would fear no
hardship.
                  It has been weeks of stress, tension and worry.
                  What is the justification of this short-sightedness?
                  All of a sudden, we are viewing with suspicion and resentment.
                  another question:
                  Don't know how much of this is true or false?
                  Don't bother to call unless you are serious.
                  Please accept our deepest apologizes,
                  -sorry, its not my fault
                  do not let it sadden you;
                  we remain very cold and indifferent.
                  Consider yourself unworthy of divine solace.
                  A good man always finds enough over which to mourn and weep
                  and the closer he examines himself the more he grieves.
                  The sins and vices in which we are so entangled scream:
                  "Feed me!"
                  We have continued to deal with those
                  What distresses me most of all, is that there is no one
                  here who presents to the world, the truth of what is going on.
                  if you pondered in your heart the future pains of hell
                  that could add new possibilities
                  maybe there are some other people
                  in the same situation
                  please let me know
                  to correct the mistake
                  It is not always easy to know what is truth.
                  Habit is overcome by habit.