isn't that the point?   (am i lost?)       like standing in a gallery at
opening, thursday seattle gallery walk, wine, chat, desultory mouth sounds
--- ?

what is talk anyway?

gould would listen to the rhythm and pacing of the mouth sounds  ---   maybe
we need to hear the exact words less?    intonation more ---  what is this
person scared of?   nervous, combative, playful ---- how to know?   these are
strangers.    like at entrance to disneyland or any grocery store, just to
watch the people:   here: listen?   and all those gaps in poetry on page
----           that spacing essential         here:
the ineffective word the one that might convey?                     i don't
know: i'm getting older and talk about the daily weather seems to make sense
--- how we face our days.   how the heck are YOU today?    does it bug you
that the skies are way beyond grey, IS IT COLD ENUF FOR YOU?            who
are you today?   can you say?   can we say ANYthing to each other?
don't we start with inanities?   can anything   (attempt to SAY)     BE
"inane" ?          aren't we all trying?

nbb