hi allen,
is it ok to send my fluxstamp for the wap gallery? can't get out to scan
anything right now as the car is not running but i did get to the post office.

http://laplaza.org/~datastar/fluxstmp.gif

your magnets arrived today, thanks bunches. my refrigerator is much happier now.
bests, carol

--
carol starr
taos, new mexico, usa