YES! It's great, almost astonishing news (not likely to be replicated I'd
guess): rather than pay $22K/yr for a MIT education, anyone in the world
connected to the Net can practically have it gratis! Although it makes one
wonder about all the early effort towards online-universities (that I was
involved with), that really didn't amount to much. (I was very tempted to
apply for MIT's MediaLab grad program when I was living/working in Boston
but it cost something like $500 just to apply!)

/:b