Yesterday I packed up three boxes to mail some of my work tools ahead.  I
dutifully listed everything in the three boxes on the mandatory export form:

BOX A

4 sets children's colored foam building blocks  (used; approximate total
value $10 USD)

BOX B  (all used objects; approximate total value $30 USD)

8 sets card decks
48 balloons with strings
13 balls (5 koosh, 1 rubber, 2 foam, 5 squeeze)
9 eyeball bouncing balls
6 rubber and plastic hands
3 octopus eyeballs
2 octopus fingers
1 rubber mouth and tongue
7 metal spinning disks
4 squeeze puppets
2 hand puppets
1 rubber chicken
2 masks (devil and frog)
1 set of gooey eyeballs
2 large rubber ears
2 "groan" tubes
3 sets of goofy glasses
3 paper spiral flingers
2 Viewmasters with stereo reels
1 novelty viewer
24 wooden spinning tops and 1 electronic top
2 foam dice
2 foam boomerangs
1 mechanical timer
1 whoopee cushion
1 electronic laughing bag
1 wind-up nose
1 stethoscope
1 whistle
1 blow-up dinosaur
2 plastic female statues
30 small sheets of colored dots
1 pair of scissors
75 used "Mr. Sketch" colored markers (in two bags)
2 red foam clown noses
7 rolls of masking tape

BOX C  (all used objects; approximate total value $20 USD)

5 sets children's colored foam building blocks
1 book of optical illusions
5 novelty catalogs
2 "groan" tubes
16 sets chattering teeth (novelty)
14 books (used books, used as part of training)-
        5 "101 Unuseless Japanese Inventions"
        4 "99 Unuseless Japanese Inventions"
        2 "Offbeat uses for brand-name products"
        1 "Clean your clothes with cheez whiz"
        1 "Polish your furniture with panty hose"
        1 "20th Century Pop Culture"

Allen Bukoff