This is a "writing through" of some of John Bennet's poems posted here to
FLUXLIST.
The way they were generated was by rolling dice to select how many words to
skip
before the first useable word. So on the first one you can see I rolled a
two, then
five, then a ten and so on. I kept the lines to the length of the sampled
poem
usually three or four words. Wen I reached the end of the poem I simply
cycled back
through again.I "wrote through" each of these two poems separately-worked
on the
first stanza first, then moved down to the second stanza. I counted the
title as
the first word. There will be more, since I have already worked on other of
John's
posts and written through them. Basically, this is a scaled down version of
Cage's "Writing through Finnegan's Wake" except the system used (dice) is
much simpler
than using the "I Ching", call it a poor man's chance operations.

Reed

BTW I have already collaborated with JB by writing through in the snail
mail.

oh clacking plow b
(shuffle pages plate her
roof grease the like