Roger wrote:

>My contribution to the afternoon was an event called "Lost."
The party were looking at a map of America from which all the place names
except those containing the word lost had been removed.
I thought that the partry were heading for the Beuys exhibits
and so I made my way there ahead of them - unaware that they had changed
their minds. They, of course, had no idea where I was - and so, from their
viewpoint, I was lost.<

This was indeed a nice event by Roger. We were in fact viewing Kathy
Prendergast's "Lost Map".

A particularly nice feature of the event was the genuine concern shown by
Roger's family at his disappearance..and how they set out to search for
him....wonderful method work ;-)

Roger, I don't suppose you could post the score for this event to the list?

cheers,

Sol.