...again demonstrating that many people, when given the
chance to be "free", feel the need to flaunt their ego.

still (in this decade and more to come) a misunderstood
man...

http://www.calendarlive.com/top/1,1419,L-LATimes-Music-X!ArticleDetail-37686,00.html

r~

--
I'm devoted to the principle of originality - not
originality in the egoistic sense, but originality in the