Dear all

Personally I'd have called this journal Perspectives on
Human Evil and Wickedness (PHEW). An opportunity
missed in my opinion. Anyhow, this seems a timely
opportunity to reason about Terrorism which is the
theme for volume 2.

The first volume evidences an open book.

Best wishes

Chris P

CALL FOR  SUBMISSIONS

Perspectives on Evil and Human Wickedness  (PEHW)
ISSN: 1471-5597
Volume 2. : July 2002  (themed issue:  Terrorism)

http://www.wickedness.net/ej.htm (main ejournal page)

For further details and information regarding the upcoming issue, please
contact Rob Fisher at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or Salwa Ghaly at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]