Minna,
I got my address book in the mail today. The only reason for the delay, however, is that my address changed. Not that I expect much mail-art from Fluxlisters in the next three months, but I thought I'd give my temporary address, then my new permanent(ish) address once I find one. So here it is:
Tom Holmes
PO Box 88
Hillsboro, NH 03244

This goes for fellow Fluxlister Dan Holmes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as well.
My address book cover is lovely, by the way. Who was responsible for the bark-like cover? It's great, but I'm worried if I open it too wide, it'll break.

~t