> And Mr. Bowman, for those of us who are somewhat electronically challe
nged
> (no scanner), may we send a Blue-Haired You portrait via the time-
honored
> tradition of snail (or air) mail?

Dearest Bellisima Melissima and Fluxlisters in general

I was hoping for some sort of kompewta generated stuff, but seein as
its yoohoo i shall extend the spec to mailed stuff as well.

Bearing in mind that my scanner is knackered, keep it small (ish)

Oh, and another thing, there was a distinctly purply tinge this morning!
Now THAT I really don't understand!!!

(What do they mean a makes no sense division?!?!?  should I be
insulted? (cue Bukoff!))

alan

FreeformFreakout Organisation
www.freeformfreakout.org