Ken Friedman is an informative, helpful writer and a wonderful correspondant and I
feel honored to have been in contact with him. And even when I disagree with his
views, I do so with respect. The amount of informative substance on Fluxlist has
dramatically dropped since he left. I have collected many of his essays that he has
posted on this list (and elsewhere on the net) into a little booklet "Ken Friedman on
Fluxus" which exists in a very limited edition of 1 (if you're ever in Texas, stop by
and borrow it!). Maybe before the end of the year I will make a list of links to his
essays for those who did not see them when first posted.

-Josh Ronsen
in Austin, Texas

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com