Owen,
(i can't reach you through your personal e-mail, so i post here)

>Mindaugas - is this a small black book (I saw the book when I met with Landsbergis at
>the
>Paris fluxus conference in November)? If this is the one that I am thinking of is it
>still available?

The only 'small black book' about Fluxus i know is "Three friends" by Jonas Mekas.
Three friends are: Yoko Ono, John Lennon and George Maciunas. The book actually is not
-very- small, it should be around 300 pages. As far as i know, it's not translated to
other languages, only in Lithuanian, but i will define it more exactly a bit later.

>Can one get copies?

I don't know if it's still available to get but i will try to contact the presser and
sort this out. If it's still available and if it's the book you're looking for - i
would be willing to do the offered exchange as i'm very interested in the book you've
written.

Best regards
Mindaugas