Cool project, Bibiana - frightening that it almost came to its completion, tho.

Whew,  o ay chihuahua...
John

I will send something

At 07:10 PM 12/30/2002 -0800, you wrote:

it's funny -and scary- how people can die by the most stupid accidents: last couple of days we had dinner a few friends and I here at home, next morning we couldn't wake up.. can you guess why? (it wasn't the food...) the gas from the stove was open for more than 10 hours my house smelled like garbage truck, it didn't happend anything worst but our dizziness -so far.

anyway, it's - I think- a good reminder to participate at my "until my death" project:

http://home.att.net/~amcnet/untilmydeath.html

be good, check your stoves at night, at morning, at every hour!!!

***************************
BIBIANA PADILLA MALTOS
AVTEXTFEST general coordinator
Paseo de Vista Hermosa #625