[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>The results of the first box can be found here:
>http://www.fluxus.org/FLUXLIST/box1/boxfram.html
>
>I think each person made 50 editions of a work and contributed $5 to cover postage
>and materials (the box). Everyone got 1 box with one of each submission. I do not
>remember what happened to the leftover boxes (if there were any).

Josh has got it right - there were 50 copies made (although we only ended up with 47
full boxes since some contributions were not a full 50) with each participant
contributing fifty copies of their contribution, Sol designed the label based on the
online discussion of that to call the project (all the possible names are on the
label),  I got the boxes and assembled them wit the works and mailed out one to each
contributor. The remaining boxes were sent to some public collections (archives
like the Tate, the poetry collection in Buffalo, MOMA Library) and a few of the
remaining were given out to requests (like Princess Petal). And I then made the web
site as a way of archiving/indexing the contributions for the box as well as sharing
it with those that were not able to participate.

I am willing to organize again, although I am also more than willing to pass the
mantel on if someone else wants to take on the role of organizer for the project, Josh?

Owen