Crispin, personally I'm very fond of cigar boxes (as was someone else on the list -- Meryl? Kathy?). I think the altoid-size containers might be a little limiting for this project, but I'd be interested in acquiring some for another project. Could we work something out perhaps? Please e-mail me off-list, but at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (hotmail is doing strange things to people it doesn't "recognize" who send me mail).

Weren't cigar boxes rather widely used "historically" for fluxus games boxes? I seem to recall quite a few at the exhibit at Mass MoCA last year....

Ciao!
Melissa

Melissa McCarthy
Hours: whimsical or by appointment