From: Roger Stevens
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/13/2003 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Playing Cards 1

Okay, I'll go with the Fluxcards Rule Book

Send me the rules to any game that might be played with the, as yet
uncreated, Fluxlist Deck.
You might adapt a regular game such as whist, rummy, bridge, poker,
happy
families etc
to a new fluxy format - or you might invent a brand new game.

Keep the rules reasonably short and succinct and I will put them
together
into
a small, card sized, rule book to accompany the cards.

I'd suggest not mentioning your game/rules/ideas on the list -
so the games should be a nice surprise - of course you can if you really
want to.

send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

deadline?