Hi All,

I am still looking for submissions for a deck of cards.  This project sort
of parrellels that of D.Billy who is using a pre-existing deck.
I have gotten a few submissions, but am still in need of more participation.
Please let me know if you are interested...

Here is the project info:

Deck of playing cards: Participants submit designs for one (or more) card to
be added to the deck.  52 cards are the goal to be made into an edition of
52. I will also take on the task of printing/copying the edition. Colour
and/or black & white are fine. You may send digital files to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or via post to Candace LeClaire 8114 Devon
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19118.

Roger Stevens is compiling a rule book for games to be played with these
cards.  You may send entires for that to him directly.

Regards.
Candace.

I am compiling a deck of playing cards; flux-style.  Participants are
submitting designs for one or more card to be added to the deck.  The goal
is 52 cards (or even, as some have suggested, 54 counting jokers) total.
This came out of our search for a container for the fluxbox.  My suggestion
was, "conatiner: box for playing cards.  Edition: 52).  I guess it sparked
some interest.
Originally I thought that each person would be assigned a card until all
were accounted for, but now it's open and we're letting fate determine the
entire deck.

I intend to make an edition of 52 decks.  I will also take on the task of
printing and/or copying the edition, so participants only need send one
version of their card(s).  Colour and/or black and white are fine.   You may
send digital files to me at either [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you prefer to send a physical document, you
may do that too:
Candace Le Claire
8114 Devon Street
Philadelphia, PA 19118.

Roger Stevens expressed interest in compiling a "rule book" for games to be
played with these cards.  He is currently looking for any entries for that
book.  I'll forward his last posting about that.
Oh - we set a deadline of April 1st  (not exactly the best day for a
deadline, the joke could be on me).
This should be fun!  Let me know if you have any other questions.
Candace.