From: jonah hex
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: the Toy Box

I'm not going out and buying a score of dildos.  It is not that type of box.  If someone does want one included, you have to get the big black one, and must take photos and a recorded soundscape of the action in which you use it.  These documents will then be posted on a site, and you have the task of theoretically explaining what the hell you are doing.  Finally, you must get her Holy Higness, Sex Goddess Ms Sprinkle to autograph the dildo, then send it back to me for inclusion.

Any takers?