SOLAR POWERED DANCE PARTY, CONCERT & BIOFUEL WORKSHOP

June 14, 2003 at Dreamtime Village in West Lima, WI
for more info about location & event: www.dreamtimevillage.org or call
608-625-2412

Who: Bio team DJ CHROME, GEAR, STEPHAN SMITH
with Local Guests: GARTH VADER & DJ DRIZZ

When: Workshops begin in the afternoon, music begins at dusk

Overnight camping available for $8/person

[d o n a t i o n s   a c c e p t e d]

The Bio-fuel Information and Outreach Tour 2003, or B.I.O. TOUR 2003
for short, is a grassroots-based public awareness and movement building
campaign, lead by DJs and activists, focused on the dangers of global
warming, fossil fuel use and how to immediately begin to use vegetable
oil, biodiesel, and solar power as an alternative. Traveling in a bus
that runs on both straight vegetable oil and bio-diesel, with a solar
powered sound system, the B.I.O. Team will travel to eleven cities and
two festivals in thirteen weeks. The team will work around the clock,
conducting workshops, co-hosting dance parties, giving interviews,
distributing information, collecting signatures for it's pro
sustainable energy petition, and building membership for it's ongoing
campaign. Besides creating their own dance party events, the B.I.O.
Tour crew will set up their multi-media presentation at concerts,
fairs, festivals and other public gatherings. The tour is set to begin
in New York City on June 1st and end in Washington, DC on September 15,
2003, where the B.I.O. Team will conduct a press conference and present
it's pro sustainable energy petition to Congress.

for more information about the biofuel/dance party project:
www.biotour.org

please distribute far & wide

This message was sent using Midwest Tel Net Web Based Mail.
http://www.mwt.net/