Show & tell.

Here's what I've been doing/working on: Candy Band. This is a group of four suburban Detroit mothers who wanted to form a rock band but had 9 young kids to babysit so how can they even get together and practice? They creatively solved this problem (and created a very interesting artistic/musical spot for themselves)...by working out rock versions of the nursery rhyme songs their kids already know and can join in on. Now playing elementary schools, bake sales, benefits, art festivals, and grungy Detroit bars. I'm working with them as their "brand planner", Fluxus roustabout, and website designer.

http://www.candyband.com

You'll see that my basic graphic and web design skills have improved little since I created and launched the Fluxus Indian Museum website (almost 8 years ago!)...but they seem to work pretty good with this Candy Band concept.