Owen, I immediately went, looked up and perused the other eBay items you've been bidding on during the last month...an interesting collage of stuff & I learned new things, thanks! eBay still knocks me out. It is an amazing repository of collective human knowledge (produced voluntarily!) and a seemingly endless source of interesting activities and games (e.g., voyeuring/sampling someone else's interests and knowledge).

Sorry - meant to send this to Kate not the list but since I have - the object is a painting of Van Gogh's Starry Night
"100% HAND PAINTED AND SIGNED BY THE ARTIST "

- i have purchased about 10 of them so far for this project by different vendors.

the URL is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3632652280&category=551&rd=1

Owen