Danger Music Number Fifteen by Dick Higgins (British Museum Performance)

Danger Music Number Fifteen (for the Dance)

Work with butter and eggs for a time.

Dick Higgins

May 1962

Unannounced performance at The British Museum Court Café

London

February 21, 2004

Performance notes

After performing Albert M. Fine’s Piece for George Brecht, we met for lunch to plan our next concert. We ate at The British Museum Court Café. Before lunch, we performed Danger Music Number Fifteen.

For this performance, one of us brought a large slab of butter and a dozen eggs. The rest of us watched and talked about the concert while the performer worked with the butter and eggs. When she was finished, she closed the box.

We left the closed box on the table we departed.

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband