Heat Transfer Event

Glasses: one filled with ice water, one with boiling tea, one or more empty glasses. Liquids are transferred from glass to glass until the tea is cooled to drinking temperature.

1970

Unannounced performance at Abu Ali 136 - 138, George Street, London March 8, 2004

One of the events we often perform after concerts is Ken Friedman’s Heat Transfer Event. Dick Higgins’ Danger Music Number Fifteen is the other one we do most often.

We went to Bombay Palace for dinner after the Larry Miller Event in the area around Marble Arch.

After eating, we performed heat Transfer Event passing one cup of tea from performer to performer until the tea was cool enough to drink. Each performer drank one cup of tea this way.

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband