From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of michael leigh
Sent: 28 April 2004 15:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: on the subject of--anyone's plans for MAY DAY
EVENTS?

 ---
For may day I plan to take out my telescopic maypole
and encourage folk to dance round on the platforms of
stations, booking halls, cab ranks, car parks, behind
the potting shed, between the lines, over the top, by
a waterfall, underneath the arches, and everywhere
mayday is celebrated.
 later, after much rejoicing, the pole will be sawn up
and raffled at the mayfair here in rudheath.

any may left over will be ground up and sold in bags
and any left over wil be buried under the may tree and
dug up next year.

A.1.Waste paper Co. ltd.

 David-Baptiste Chirot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
---------------------------------
Dear Freinds and Fellow Workesrs:
was wondering if any one has any plans for May Day--
events planned, parades, posters, poses to srike,
strikes to pose--songs to sing--costumes to
don--over-the-top, underground, inside out, upside
down--a day of MAYling--
May I?--Yes, you May!--
the May Pole--
(no May Tags . . . ?)--
so many things one cd do!
`each in their own way, but all together--as part of
International May Day--
take a holiday from May Day?--
make a counter May Day called Dismay Day?
save anything with May 1 on it--?
make May while the sun shines?
honor Mae West?
serious tributes to the Fallen--to the meaning of May
Day--around the world--
must be a true wild multitude of suggestions--
a gathering of nuts in May!
onwo/ards!--to the Barricades!
(some may be on their ways to the bars also--)
faites vos jeux, faites vos fetes!

 From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a
getaway with the Spring Travel Guide!