i'd like a postcard.

i still have petal's copy of "trying to draw a straight line whilst running...." all wrapped with it's drawing etc.  i was in the process of mailing out those pieces when i heard she's gone - it's still on the shelf where i left it that day.  i can't remember who got the rest.  i think i did 5 'books' each wrapped in a drawing - the drawings where all of the interior of 537 broadway but all had a different element missing - patricia's is "missing radiators"
does anyone out there still have the others?  ooh ive gone all sentimental...sniff!  it's strange how much patricia meant to me, and i never even met her - how does that work? eh?

anyway

alan bowman
via lorenzago 15 (int 7)
30174 mestre (VE)
venezia
italy

very bests

alan

(feel wanting to
mention princess petal here and don't really know how, but she mattered so
much to lots of us)

I inherited all petal's fluxus stuff-recently found a piece by Michael Leigh "Curios". I have a little fluxus altar set up to her in my antiques business in Monterey. I have some wonderful mail art postcards she did. If anyone is interested send me your snail mail and I will send you one. Dawg