Regna

anger noitanimal  ,blundered gnipyt ta ry folded armpit omnivoid deggurhs sgolf the portal  )“hamper”( braid numbered htiw ry htoot  .dingy leaker drink  ,elbat fo eh floor pail portal typing in yr tipmra regna  .cash my rebmun flog my rekael cringed in each you knird  .fog the goal you gnid much ,“ding”  .hcae gof  ,laminate or  ,plug the heap paeh eht gulp, ro etanimal, fog each.  “gnid”, hcum ding uoy loag eht gof.  drink uoy hcae ni degnirc leaker ym golf number ym hsac.  anger armpit ry no gnipyt latrop liap roolf he of table, knird rekael ygnid. tooth yr with derebmun diarb (“repmah”) latrop eht flogs shrugged diovinmo tipmra dedlof yr at typing derednulb, lamination regna

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library