From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of michael leigh
Sent: 01 June 2004 07:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Woman Smashes Dog - Call Flour Sentries!

 --- michael leigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> > roasted beast for themselves.
> >
> > 2
> >
> > "What's all this, then!" Uncle Walt awoke with a
> > tart. "Once?" he
> > yelled. "Where is that pesky badger?" Carefully
> > smearing the remains of
> > his last bottle of bright orange nail varnish into
> > his hair, he feebly
> > crawled out of the hole. Lulu, meanwhile,
> > disappeared into a cravat.
> >
> > "There's wild weasels in there, I tells ya.  I
> don't
> > want to go to the
> > steak house no more!"  Several of the badgers
> > loitering around the
> > enormous bonfire giggled loudly. Once kept his
> head
> > down. Uncle Walt in
> > this mood... best keep out of his way. A
> wolverine,
> > hiding in a nearby
> > double-decker laundry basket chuckled quietly to
> > himself. He had a
> > variety of chuckles but preferred the quietly one.
> > Wait till I tell the
> > others, he thought to himself.
> >
> > 3
> >
> > Later that same day, 3,000 red-headed women
> > converged on the small
> > appliance department at St Macy's, home to the
> > partridge of man's desire
> > and woman's loathing. There was a sale, you see.
> > Yousee left the
> > apartment in a shambles. Tucking it under her
> > badger, she moved the
> > entire affair slightly to the south of Turkey.
> > "What's all this then?!" shouted Blarney the
> turkey
> > buzzard. "This
> > doesn't look like a chestnut to me, it looks more
> > like a shrunken head
> > from the Ooompungokoonoo Indians of Skull Island!"
> >
> > "It's the one I've been looking for " screamed the
> > turkey buzzard as if
> > pole-axed, "For nearly 300 years our family have
> > searched the seven seas
> > and thirteen ponds of Umpklah to find the sacred
> > shrunken head of
> > Saatchi the Flame God - I can't belive you had it
> > under your badger all
> > this time!"
> >
> > "Neither did I" said Blarney with a withering
> smile.
> > He had other smiles
> > but the withering one was his favourite.
> >
> > As they sat contemplating this new find a strange
> > and
> > eerie noise assailed their ears, Blarney decided
> > look within his
> > badger for Turkey basting apparatus. Meanwhile,
> > unbeknownst to Blarney,
> > the Ooompungokoonoo Indians of Skull Island were
> > busy making plans of
> > their own. Lulu crawled out of the cravat and
> > prepared breakfast for
> > Uncle Walt. All of this activity occuring
> elsewhere
> > soon caused poor
> > Blarney to tire. He decided to take a nap...
> > A strange dream perculated through his brainbox,
flickering like one of Logi Bairds firsts contraptions
and fizzing horribly.Pop! A balloonish elf in purple
jodpers and cravat exploded overhead and a rain of
tiny elf clones came giggling down. The wardrobe was
moving mysteriously and shape shiftingly it through
open its flappy doors like the jowls of a huge dog,
dribble flew out and caught Blarney full in the mush.
>From within the fleshy wardrobe troupes of
badgers,weasels,stoats and wolverines came marching
out all with guns over their shoulders and wearing
smart uniforms and regalia usually worn by the
Grenadiers and Irish Fusiliers. Trumpets and bugles
blared the Smurfs Marching Song and a fairy orchestra
on a revolving dinner plate came whirring about
Blarneys astonished head like a tiny frisbee. With all
the din he hadnt realised his lower half was sinking
slowly into some custardlike stuff that oozed from the
ground about his knees." Cripes!" he yelped, as the
custard rose higher and his knees sank lower....