----- Original Message -----
From: "michael leigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:56 AM
Subject: RE: FLUXLIST: Normal Slaps Frog - Calico Wenches

> --- Roger Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote: >
> > Nomad Slasher. An everyday story of Ambrosia &
> simple country folk.
"Sing coo coo" sang the Cukoo nestled in her ambrosial imbroglio, down by
the fishin hole.It was a beautiful daze and the simple country folk were
doing nothing.
A fish jumped up with a splash from the stream and said "beware the nomad
slasher"
"Too Whit Too Whoo" said the anonymous peregrin.
*#*#*#*#*