From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Amy Baylaurel Casey
Sent: 15 June 2004 01:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FLUXLIST: re: first prize is a wine colored smoking jacket

in honor of alan and his lawn salad, ambrosia salad,
lawn gnomes and pink flamingos..I would like to
introduce "The Crazy Lawn Display Project"...the
winner with the most creative display gets a wine
colored smoking jacket..its from a california costume
shop and has been dry cleaned..send a photo to the
list or post on a site so all can see!! (if you don't
have a lawn any setting outside is ok) Amy Baylaurel Casey