Tlov

volt away ah gnilbmurc ouy tuohs ffo egatlov dennuts an lapped hop shout bags of name tsurc gnikalf crud dance sgab poh until eht ria snur tuo .durc crust my shirt address my gnulc draped gnitros ecnad trihs the game lebal sour sserdda flapping over ,wind dniw, revo gnippalf address ruos label emag eht shirt dance sorting depard clung ym sserdda trihs ym tsurc crud. out runs air the litnu hop bags ecnad durc flaking crust eman fo sgab tuohs poh deppal na stunned voltage off shout you crumbling ha yawa tlov

Dionirc

crinoid hush reppu vulva eman boat the dionirc avluv but uoy era delwarc em ,ouch lacquer paling on ry hcuoc yr reuqcal lagrimoso dehsuh a wallet labio a lunger diamond beneath the couch ho wollaws drah !yr “toe dnomaid” dellif htiw gof an lunch hard fog ah gnul labioso filled ,stun wind flagellation on yr knumpihc dniw wind chipmunk ry no noitallegalf dniw nuts, dellif osoibal lung ha gof drah hcnul na fog with filled “diamond eot” ry! hard swallow oh hcuoc eht htaeneb dnomaid regnul a oibal tellaw a hushed osomirgal lacquer ry couch yr no gnilap reuqcal hcuo, me crawled are you tub vulva crinoid eht taob name avluv upper hsuh dionirc

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library