Title: Re: FLUXLIST: Piano Drop
Michael,

Thanks for that since my post I’m pretty sure that we can get a crane with a ‘5 story lift’ and we also seem to have found an appropriate industrial site that’s now part of a cultural precinct. BUT we will acknowledge your suggestions and keep them in mind if the crane or helicopter fails for some reason.

In fact we have a standard upright piano already donated which is why I sent my post but again ALL your suggestion will make a great contribution to how we document the  event.

Question!! ! Does anyone know how many “Yoko Ono Piano Drops” there have been. It would be good to acknowledge that!

Ray _from  way out on the edge
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (when the server’s up)