Title: KINKaid art & Light
Hello ALL!!!

I’m here to announce my excitement, and <ABSOLUTEappreciation>,  that Madawg PoD has sent me a wonderful <KINKADEgift> and it IS truly <TRULYwonderful>.

BUT there is more and there’re some delightful <CHANCEconcurrences> in this gift that Dawg could  hardly (never?) have anticipated that are <trulyFLUXUS>. I’ll list some:

  1. Despite coming via <SEEmale> it didn’t come via Africa and did reach the  edge of the world
  2. I was notified that it had arrived at the edge of the world on <FOOLISHfriday> the first day of worldSILLYweek
  3. I was unable to collect it from my local <POSToffice> until <SURREALsaturday> which my good wife did for me at 11: 11 AM the most auspicious time each day during worldSILLYweek
  4. It contained not one but three reproductions of Mr. Kinkade’s work in a <JIGsaw> format – the very best format in which his work should be appreciated
  5. Because the <CUSTOMSdeclaration> was for “Puzzle & Magazine” – and NOT ART when it is very clear that this parcel didn’t contain ART but was ART –  the good folks at Customs decided that its contents were subversive and opened it looking for a WMD or something, found a puzzle as declared, had a go at solving them while reading the magazine, mixed them all together and reassembled the parcel – which again is quite probably the  only format in which Mr Kinkade’s work might be understood as ART, albeit in a <FLUXUScageian> kind of way
  6. My good wife of <30plus> years finally decided to come out of the closet and reveal that she was a <JIGSAWfreak> – I’m a  <JIGSAWdissident> – AND that she was going to (A) unravel these paintings and (B) write to the Minister for Customs and protest about his staff’s actions despite my protestation they they had made art –  I suspect that she is trying to annoy me
  7. I was bereft of thing to do on <FREAKYsunday> –tomorrow – for worldSILLYweek and now I have something extraordinarily SILLY to do that is quite FEAKY and a total waste of time

So Dawg, your parcel’s arrived couldn’t have been more auspicious and it is <TOTALLYappreciated>  and just so <FLUXUScageian>!!!

My problem now is,  what can I send Dawg from the edge of the world that could match this <SURREALsaturday> <KINKADEgift> ??? Now I’m open to suggestions and I will consider ANY reasonable proposal!!

Ray _from  way out on the edge
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (when the server’s up)

worldSILLYweek June 18 to 28 2004
11 Days of sanctioned social transgression and serious pisstaking all in the cause of charity
For More Information Contact Ray

    • eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  • Website: <http://www.SillyWeek.com>