Nice photos alan. Good to see emmett williams et al. I
have a book by him called My Life In Flux which I
bought in a sale once and keep meaning to read-
it'squite a hefty tome though. I lose interest with
loong e-mails so quite an effort on my part to read
anyhting over 2 pages let alone 496 !

Michael

--- Alan Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
would like to take this opportunity to thank (with

http://digilander.libero.it/freeformfreakoutorg/eharvey/5.html

sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com