Noitol

lotion soffit ,waj ron traced gnidoolf of ry tiffos jaw flooded luminescence gur leap with tsud hammer dust rug )“riah”( gnipael ni eht hallyaw ecnecsenimul noitol turned “it ffo” sure wayllah blood heavy ekil a sgub ym deffuts ni shirt erus .doolb a bugs denrut snore ym hallyaw fancy flocking fo eht seohs yr dancing erons snore ,erons snore gnicnad ry shoes the of gnikcolf ycnaf wayllah my erons turned sgub a blood. sure trihs in stuffed my bugs a like yvaeh doolb hallyaw erus “off ti” denrut lotion luminescence wayllah the in leaping (“hair”) gur tsud remmah dust htiw pael rug ecnecsenimul dedoolf waj soffit yr fo flooding decart nor jaw, tiffos noitol

Fought

thguof ym looper ,chow ,tums gnalb hotter naht a repool wohc fought ,psuc bees ,slang inside ry kcen pool of gnidworc neckworms or seeb ,rettoh shoulder flanked yr “napkin” nimmurts tongue a rettan ekal yr shirt .my nikpan evihcra hide the lisab ehcadaeh lunguage stoppered again strummin niaga edih eht basil fundus .talk ‘n rettahs ,cash hollow wollah hsac, shatter n’ klat. sudnuf lisab the hide again nimmurts niaga dereppots egaugnul headache basil eht edih archive napkin ym. trihs ry lake natter a eugnot strummin “nikpan” ry deknalf redluohs hotter, bees ro smrowkcen crowding fo loop neck yr edisni gnals, seeb cusp, thguof chow looper a than rettoh blang smut. wohc, repool my fought

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library