Title: Re: FLUXLIST: Re: Ray _from  way out on the edge
AlllqnR,

“What are you out on the edge of? “
  • The world!

“Is it dangerous there?”
  • Yep, very very!

“Would I be in danger of falling off if I were to be out there on the edge too? “
  • Yep, and quite a few from elsewhere  have already!!

“I think that I am getting close to the edge too. Should I go all the way?”
  • Perhaps, but consult your guru, personal trainer, therapist, whatever you have, first!

Apathetically yours [:–)))

Ray _from  way out on the edge
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (when the server’s up)