From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alan Bowman
Sent: 14 July 2004 17:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FLUXLIST: 400+emails

i've just returned from a couple of weeks away, to more than 400 unread
emails!   i feel a bit sick...

i enjoyed the secret fluxus discussions, thank you all who took part...

i can't, however, remember if i am supposed to be doing anything for any
of
these projects - address book etc, i can't remember if i said i wanted
in or
not, can the organasizers let me know if i'm in or not?

i have just spent the last to weeks in the uk shopping for baby stuff!
i am
in a state of shock...may the gods help all here when the mini bowmans
actually arrive!

whilst in newcastle ( http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home /
http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/tic.nsf/a/home?opendocument ) i visited the
return to sender show at waygood where i saw a postcard from michael
leigh
with "hello allen bowman" written on it - i nice little in joke there
michael - probably the best thing in the show!  it was a very
disappointing
show I thought, did anyone else in the Uk get to see it?

never mind it's aperativo time!!!

Alan