http://www.crispinwebb.com/newpage/movies/phone.html

http://www.crispinwebb.com/newpage/movies/leftphone.html

http://www.crispinwebb.com/newpage/movies/phone.html

ABOVE ARE SOME RECENT ADDITIONS TO THE SCORE PROJECT
I AM REQUESTING WRITTEN SCORES OF NO MORE THAN 4 MOVEMENTS THAT CAN BE PERFORMED IN FRONT OF THE WEBCAM ANY PARTICIPANTS WILL BE CREDITED FOR THE SCORE AND POSTED ON MY SITE. T

THANKS
PS: THE FLUXBOXES WILL BE ON THERE WAY WHEN I GET BACK TO OHIO. I WILL TRY TO CONFIRM EACH BOXES ADRESS AS I  SEND THEM
I WILL HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION AT MY APT IN OHIO SO THINGS SHOULD RUN A LITTLE SMOOTHER WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE BOXES.

crispin

Do you Yahoo!?