Blaster works at Normal's and sometimes hides out in a dark corner in the back...

At 05:14 PM 8/10/2004 +0000, you wrote:

doesn't Blaster Al Ackerman work in a bookstore in Baltimore?
normals bookstore. producers of the Shattered Wigs nights. check the site (link sent by bennett), visit, observe or even perform.

BG

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx